Translate

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A new start at 30's

Today I decided to start A Practical Mother, for real, seriously, for good. I have been starring at the computer screen since my first daughter Isis was born but now it is different. I am 32 years old and I am a stay home mom for the sake of the family. Actually, I am not sure if I would have take that decision of stay at home by myself. However, here I am with two kids and long nights awake waiting for my husband, who is a Chef and works  the worse possible schedule, not fit to raise a family.
The last addition to our family, our baby boy Isaac (3 months) make me realized how rapidly life happens. I cannot get over the image of my daughter Isis (3 years) in my arms in the Anchorage, AK Hospital, it seems like it was yesterday. So I decided that this time it will be different and I will make every second count. Well... let me tell you, it has not been easy. Specially because I am originally from Peru living in Madison, Wisconsin. This part of the United States is so cold and remote that remind me the TV show "Little House on the Prairie". I fell like Laura Ingalls a lot of the time.
Anyways, you will get to know me in each article, picture and interview that I will post in Practical Mother. I hope my writing will improve as well my motherhood's skills. In the meantime I just want to say "Hello, hola" because this is a promise that I will  keep the blogger the most updated I can and I will never give up, not matter the circumstances. Now, my hubby is waiting for me (only day off after 20 days of working non stop) and hopefully we will catch up in the latest Madisonian events with a glass of wine. Of course, all these before one of the kids wake up... Yeah! there he is... Isaac is fuzzing a little and we even get to touch the wine glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciate it